KoriPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Anime, video games, TCGs, Roleplays, and anything else!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika
Admin
Mika

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm

In addition to the default Terms of Use, there are a few specific rules and advice for the different forum categories.

Discussion

*All disagreements are to be resolved quietly, preferably by PM. If an argument starts to get out of hand, please take it to PM so the whole site doesn't get dragged in with your drama. Any arguments that disrupt the normal activity of the site will be deleted, and those involved will be warned.

*No flaming. Like the above, if you have a problem with someone or something, state it in a respectful and reasonable manner.

*No trolling, or annoying or upsetting someone just for your own amusement. It's selfish and rude and there are better ways to entertain yourself.

*Don't go hating on anything. Posts such as "Bakygan iz bettur than Pohkeymahn!!!" or "Bleach sucks!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad " can be deleted because they are considered spam and neither start an intelligent conversation nor add meaningful content to one because they contain no valid argument.

Roleplays and Forum Games

*For organized RPs: You must give a summary of the storyline/plot of the RP, and a clear form for people to fill out. If you like, you may have two separate topics, one for info and signups and one for the RPing. Do not repeatedly make new topics for the RPing, rather simply find and bump the old topic if you want to continue.

*For Free RPs: These are a lot less organized, and usually have no set plot and are more generic. Random RPs, generic RPs related to Anime, games, TV shows, etc all belong here. People don't have to fill out anything to sign up if you don't want them to. All I ask is that you keep your RP from becoming Spam City.

*For Forum Games: Any forum game that you've heard of or can think of. If there's already one made like the one you want to make, don't make another one.

*For the Arena: It is recommended to choose someone to referee your duels, brawls, etc. to keep games fair and prevent any confusion and settle disputes. When making a topic, state your rules clearly. If an argument gets out of control, you may ask an admin or moderator (just me at the moment) to settle it, though all decisions I make are final so don't come complaining to me after the fact.

Original Work and Fan Works

*If you post any of your work here, expect to get some criticism. Take their advice into consideration and don't yell at what they say just because they don't say your work is perfect and amazing.

*On the other hand, if you are going to critique someone's work, be reasonable and don't completely bash their work. Give both good and bad points, say what you like best about it and say what they could improve, or something along those lines.

So in general, be respectful to all members and I won't have to get out the tranq gun we'll all have a great time C:
Back to top Go down
https://koripower.board-directory.net
Mika
Admin
Mika

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Update: Added part for Arena.
Back to top Go down
https://koripower.board-directory.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1